Custom Search

Monday, November 30, 2009

DISCOVER HOW TO GET FREE UNITED KINGDOM PHONE NUMBER

  FREE UK PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS

THIS IS FOR REAL
This is different from what you have read or been offered before . Without wasting much time let us get down to business.
Thanks for showing interest in this offer.For some time I have been thinking of how to pay graphcard for a UK telephone number. I use graphcard because they perform an important function for those of us doing affiliate marketing and online survey . I use the virtual address I bought from them to collect my affiliate cheque, but I was not willing to part with my $94.80 which is about N13,000 per annum depending on the naira value when you want to make your payment.Unless you are new to internet marketing, you will find out it is not cheap to do internet business, you have to pay for hosting, domain names and the aspect I don’t like is that you have to pay your ISP provider, if you are using starcomms like me, you will pay at least N10,000 every month, so for me I like to cut my expenses as much as I could. The only thing is that when you start making your money, it will surpass what you are putting in by a great margin.You can imagine my joy when I discovered this telecom company that gives out UK Phone Number for free,without yearly subscription.You can try these numbers right now  +447024045552
 

HOW DOES IT WORK?
This telecom company provides you with UK Phone No and fax, it means that when anyboby calls you, you answer your calls where ever you are whether in Nigeria or in any part of the world.Your fax messages also go into you e mail and you see it under attached files. You then download .
Now my N13,000 stays in my pocket and I will be willing to help you keep your N13,000 in your pocket for just N3,000, remember it is free forever but if you pay graphcard N13,000 this year, next year you will still have to pay another N13,000.
HOW TO ORDER

This package costs just N10,000, yes that's the price.But for a limited time only ,we are giving it all away at an introdutory price of N3,000,For the first 50 people after this the cost will go back to the normal price .Just pay N3,000
into our account ,send the teller number ,with your full name, e mail address and your GSM phone number to

08023215198, 08037164934
and we will generate your uk phone number as well as your fax number for you and send you the report that will explain to you


STEP-BY-STEP how to activate these numbers, once we confirm your payment, we will send your the phone /fax numbers as sms to your local phone number
.No Risks Involved - You Are Covered 100% Money-Back Guarantee If You Are Not Satisfied.

Omotola  Ade S
ACCT NOS 325332567110

GUARANTY TRUST BANK
For further details send mail to transitoladele@gmail.com

No comments: