Custom Search

Thursday, March 5, 2009

DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN HAVE A USA PHONE NO WITHOUT YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION

HELLO FRIEND,
Thanks for showing interest in this offer.
For some time I have been thinking of how to pay graphcard for a USA telephone number. I use graphcard because they perform an important function for those of us doing affiliate marketing. I use the virtual address I bought from them to collect my affiliate cheque, but I was not willing to part with my $94.80 which is about N13,000 per annum depending on the naira value when you want to make your payment.
Unless you are new to internet marketing, you will find out it is not cheap to do internet business, you have to pay for hosting, domain names and the aspect I don’t like is that you have to pay your ISP provider, if you are using starcomms like me, you will pay at least N10,000 every month, so for me I like to cut my expenses as much as I could. The only thing is that when you start making your money, it will surpass what you are putting in by a great margin.
You can imagine my joy when I discovered this telecoms company that gives out US Phone No for free,without yearly subscription.You can tried my numbers right now, +12063330989

HOW DOES IT WORK?

This telecom company we provides you with US Phone No with voice mail and fax, it means that when anyboby calls you, it will go into your voice mail, the person will leave a message for you, the Oyinbos will not mind because most times they also leave their phone in voice mail so they will not suspect that you are in faraway Nigeria. This message will now be directed to your email, you will go to your email and see it under attached files. You down load and listen to the message.

Now my 13k stays in my pocket and I will be willing to help you keep your 13k in your pocket for just N3,000, remember it is free forever but if you pay graphcard N13,000 this year, next year you will pay another N13,000.

HOW TO ORDER

Just pay N3000 into my accounts and I will send you the report that will explain to you

STEP-BY-STEP how you too can have this PHONE NUMBER.

Account Name= Sam Ade Omotola

GTB - 325332567110

After placing your order, send your payment detail to me.For any question you can reach me on, 08023215198. Once I confirm your payment, I will send your package to your email immediately!

No Risks Involved - You Are Covered By 100% Money-Back Guarantee If You Are Not Satisfied.

No comments: